I know I would have thought this was the coolest thing when I was a kid. Seeing the art you just made put up on the wall in a cool colorful frame!
The best part is it's fun to change out and kids can put their new creations all by themselves. It's a real wood frame that's easy to handle, lightweight, and super-easy to change out. The plexiglas slides out so it's easy to clean too.
Kids like to paint, and anytime you're ready to change the color of your frame, just slide the plexiglas out and add your own creative touch.
Some of their well-made features are:
- Frames are easy to hold, carry around and turn upside down.
- Stackable-Paintable-Free Standing.
- Strong durable construction made from quality Pine lumber.
- Plexiglas is kid safe, strong and lightweight.
- Foam/mounting board supplied.